Joe Rogan has one of the most relevant people in the United States. He has divided multiple endeavors in his career so far.  Prior to running arguably the most populous podcast in the world, he was a host of the television show, Fear Factor. 

In Fear Factor contestants have to challenge themselves with disgusting food and difficult challenges. Joe Rogan has hosted over 150 episodes of Fear Factor. He has witnessed some sketchy stunts. Overall, Joe in retrospect believes his time at Fear Factor was enjoyable. 

Related:- “He’d do whatever the f**k he wants” Joe Rogan talks about LeBron James in an MMA fight

He also reminisces about Fear Factor with his guest, in one particular instance he stated, “The one that scared the shi*t out of me the most was bull riding. We had people ride bulls. It was the only time I told contestants don’t do it, I’m like if you wanna ask me, I’d say don’t do it.” 

“I thought it would get cancelled”– Joe Rogan had very low hopes from Fear Factor

Recently, Joe starred on the podcast, Mike Tyson. He was asked by the host of the show regarding Fear Factor. He revealed that the show was founded in the Netherlands and was named “Now or Never”. Later it was franchised to the United States and re-named Fear Factor. The host asked if he ever helped in any of the tasks, to which Joe replied brusquely, “No.. 98% of the time I was high as f**k, that’s how I got through it. It was such a weird job, I thought it would get cancelled.” 

Joe Rogan’s experience at Fear Factor was very significant in his life. He increased his popularity and the whole experience provided him with stories to tell for ages. 

Also read:- “Full psychopath” Mike Tyson and Joe Rogan suggest Khamzat Chimaev has “some issues”

ncG1vNJzZmiemafAtb%2FPqKmtsl6YvK571J%2BaZqaVrMButs6eZKunl5a7br7Er5yapKNitbDDjKGcZp%2BfqXq1tNGorKCgXZuyor6Mn5icrJ%2BneqK%2FjJpkoaejqXw%3D